Veneers are a great way to give your teeth a beautiful makeover and a perfect smile that you’ve always dreamed of. But one of the million dollar question is, do they stay white for long? The answer is yes, veneers do stay white for a long time! veneers are made from a durable material, usually porcelain, which makes them strong and long-lasting. Not only that, but veneers also resist staining and discoloration, meaning that they can stay white for up to 10 years or more. And New Hyde Park Dental are one of the best Veneers new hyde park dentist . However, it is important to note that there are a few factors that can affect how long your veneers will stay white. Some of the factors, you probably are already familiar with, but let us quickly dive into it.
Factors that helps Your Veneers Stay white For A long Time
Porcelain veneers are the most advanced veneer type presently, because it nearly resembles the real tooth as well as have more sturdy or hard materials, greater biological compatibility and more natural colors. The dentist in hyde park ny also has the composite veneers which are not as natural looking and durable as the porcelain veneer. It is way cheaper, maybe that is why it gets worn out easily. Here are a few ways to ensure your veneer stays white for the longest time possible.
- The first is your oral hygiene. If you don’t take care of your teeth properly and brush or floss regularly, your veneers will be more likely to stain and discolor. In addition, certain foods and drinks, such as coffee and red wine, can also cause your veneers to discolor over time.
- Another factor that can affect how long your veneers stay white is the type of veneers you choose. Porcelain veneers are the most popular choice and they do provide the most durable and long-lasting results. However, composite veneers are also an option, and while they may not last as long as porcelain, they are usually less expensive.
- Having a qualified lake success dentist over the procedure of getting your veneers fixed. Whenever you decide to have a veneer fixed, you need to see a qualified lake success dentist as they would take appropriate measures to ensure the proper fitting, aesthetics and stability is given. If an unqualified dentist handles your veneer fixing, they may end up not taking all the precautions or following the necessary procedures
- Knowing which veneer stains easily will help you make calculated decisions on the type of veneers you want to fix. For example composite veneers are not as resistant as porcelain veneers to stains.
- Visit Your Veneer Dentist lake success ny For Veneer Cleaning. You should ensure to visit your veneer dentist at least twice yearly to clean up your veneer or remove plaques and tartar that must have formed underneath. Sometimes when we neglect this dental appointment we may end up spoiling our real teeth underneath or cause tooth canal infection. During these cleanings, your dental professional can inspect your veneers to make sure they are in good condition and can help you identify any areas that need special attention.
Overall, veneers can stay white for a long time if you take care of them properly. Be sure to brush and floss regularly, have regular professional cleanings, and avoid foods and drinks that can stain your veneers. With the right care, your veneers can stay white and beautiful for many years to come.