Efficacy of Minoxidil in preventing hair loss
Day by day, the hair of the head is getting thinner, falling out, baldness is being heard in the mouths of many. There is no end to the worries about hair loss, hair loss, or thinning hair. Children are all victims. Hair is made up of a protein called keratin. Hair contains 98 percent protein and 3 percent water. All we see in the hair are dead cells. Because there are no sensory cells in it. Hair grows by half an inch every month. Usually, hair grows to be two to four years old. Then the growth slows down. Hair grows faster in summer but less in winter. The average lifespan of an inch is two to eight years. So hair falls out naturally every day. You can use the best Minoxidil in India for hair care or prevent hair loss. For this, you must find the best Minoxidil first or consult a doctor for convenience.
Read More About: kuttyweb
Things to do to prevent hair loss:
Hair can fall out for a variety of reasons. Whatever the reason, you need to take some steps to solve this problem. If the hair loss does not stop completely, at least it will decrease. See what to do to solve this problem-
- Eat protein-rich foods like fish, meat, soy to reduce hair loss.
- Clean the hair with a mild shampoo regularly.
- When wet, the roots of the hair become soft. At this time, the hair falls out more. So do not scratch in damp conditions.
- Massage almond or sesame oil for a few minutes two days a week.
- Comb the hair with a large-tooth comb.
- Drink eight to 10 glasses of water a day to stay healthy and grow hair healthy.
- Smoking reduces the amount of blood supply to the head. This results in reduced hair growth and hair loss. So avoid smoking.
- Onion, ginger, and garlic are effective in cooking and preventing hair loss: massage onion, ginger, and garlic juice on the scalp once a week and shampoo after one hour. Hair loss will be reduced.
- Walk, swim or cycle for half an hour every day. Exercise regularly, reduce hair loss, and reduce stress; the body will be healthy.
Efficacy of Minoxidil:
Many people who have lost their hair or have baldness may have resorted to Minoxidil to get rid of this problem. Although it is primarily a drug for hypertension, its use in bald heads has succeeded in some cases. Some may have used it for months at a time, but to no avail. Again, some may have stopped using it after a few months of use, with some benefit. As a result, he has contracted hair loss again. Although Minoxidil is somewhat beneficial in some cases, it is not a permanent solution to hair loss. It has been found that Minoxidil does not work in all cases, and only 40% of those who do have hair growth. But the problem is, they have to use it constantly, that is, when they stop using it, the baldness problem comes back as before. There are also some side effects. Different types of side effects occur in each case. Its use can cause itching, dryness, redness, irritation, etc., on many people’s skin. Many people may lose their hair or beard. The scalp can become dry. And for those who have heart disease, it is better not to use it.
It is best to take PRP therapy with Minoxidil Topical Solution. However, everything should be done on the advice of a hair specialist. However, you can use the best Minoxidil in India on the advice of experts. Doing something on your own can be counterproductive.
If You Need More Information Visit AntMovies