When it comes to gold necklace sets, you will find numerous designs in the market nowadays. From a small chain to the large-sized rani haar, every type looks stunningly beautiful when worn with matching attire. But amongst various designs, it is quite confusing to select the best one for the occasion.
Here are some tips that will help you identify different types of necklaces sets and how to style them for the perfect occasion artdailynewsonline.
1. Wide Band Choker
Choker style necklace set gained popularity after it was worn by many heroines in Bollywood. The beautiful Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai wore so many choker-style necklace sets in her movie Jodha Akbar and since then many brides love to choose this type for their wedding day. It comes in various designs engraved with precious stones like ruby, emerald, etc irtdaily.
- If you are wearing Kundan or pearl choker, style it with traditional Indian attire like lehenga and wear it at wedding functions.
- The stone-studded choker necklace fits best with a strapless blouse or V-neck gown.
- Being a bride, you can wear it long-stringed necklace to complete the look.
1. Rani Haar
A beautifully adorned long-stringed necklace set is called Rani Haar. The strings can be single, double, or multi-layered depending upon your choice businesslognews. It is called Rani haar as the length of the necklace gives a royal look and this is the reason it is very famous among brides.
- As discussed above, for a bride you should always club rani haar with a choker-styled necklace set to give a royal feel to her.
- For simple occasions, you can wear single-stringed rani haar with a plain blouse and designer saree.
- For a special occasion, wear multi-stringed haar with a V-neck designer blouse to feel more special.
The most stunningly looking piece of the colorful necklace set is adorned with nine different precious and semi-precious gems newmags. This type of necklace became more popular when it is worn by Actor’s wife Mira Rajput Kapoor on her wedding day and Masaba Gupta on her sangeet ceremony. Both of them looked like royal princes wearing this uniquely designed necklace set.
- You can wear this piece of jewelry with monotone outfits as the 9 different colored stones look amazing with that.
- As the gems used in the necklace has dark colors, you can match it with a light-colored attire like peach, light purple, light yellow, white, etc.
It is a South-Indian styles rani haar made of gold adorned with bunches of small pearls, diamonds, rubies, and emeralds. This traditional necklace set is worn by the Bollywood actresses Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor on their wedding day along with matching jhumkas, kadas, rings, and matha patti.
- The best part of this necklace is it goes with all kinds of bouse types. You can wear it with V-neck, U-neck, high neck, or any other styled bouse design.
- There is no need to club Guttapusalu with any other necklace set as it looks good on its own.
Watch all the latest movies from moviesda.