There are two ways in which a baby enters this world: first is c section birth, the other is normal birth. The decision to choose between both methods is either based on personal preferences or medical necessities. See the Best Gynecologist in Lahore to make sure that you are making the right choice.
However the ultimate goal of both procedures is the health and well-being of mother and the baby.
Diabetes, although, is a condition that comes with no cure. But as it turns out, bariatric surgery – the weight loss procedure – can offer hope for patients.
What is a normal birth?
Normal birth also known as vaginal birth is a long and extremely draining procedure for the mothers. It can take place either at a birthing centre, a hospital or even at home. There are three phases of labour that women giving birth through vagina go through:
Get more information pagalmovies
- early labor
- active labor
- transitional labor
When you go into labour, a nurse or doctor will examine you from time to time and measure your cervix to determine the stage of your labour. And once your cervix dilates upto 10cm and your baby crowns you will be ready to deliver the baby. Then your doctor will ask you to push. After the baby is delivered you will have another episode of minor contractions in which you will deliver the placenta. The baby will then be handed to you and you will be asked to breastfeed them.
What are the pros and cons of normal birth?
- Vaginal birth requires a shorter stay in the hospital. Normally the length of stay after vaginal birth is not more than 48 hours.
- A baby born through vaginal birth can start breastfeeding sooner than a C section baby.
- There is no risk of infections, severe bleeding, scarring, reactions to anaesthesia or long-lasting pain in vaginal birth.
- The process of delivering a baby vaginally is extremely long and tiring. On an average mothers spend 12-16 hours in the process.
- During vaginal birth most women stretch and tear the skin and tissues around their vagina. In severe cases of stretching and tearing stitches are required.
- If a woman’s baby is large there is a high chance that the baby might get injured during the process of vaginal birth.
- Studies show that women who deliver vaginally suffer from urine incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse later in their lives.
What is a c section birth?
C section also known as a cesarean section is a surgical procedure that takes around 45 to 60 minutes. General anaesthesia or epidural is given during C-section since it is an operation.
To begin the surgery obstetricians make an incision in the abdomen and uterus to take the baby out. After cutting the umbilical cord and taking the placenta out, this incision is stitched back. After the C section a medical team takes the baby away and clears their airway. Then your baby will be given to you.
Visit this site: 9xmovies to get all categories latest movies.
What are the pros and cons of c section birth?
- Since C-sections are scheduled in advance they are far more convenient and predictable than vaginal birth.
- Women who have C-sections are less likely to suffer from urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse later in their lives.
- C-section can be life-saving when the baby or the mother are in danger.
- With C-section comes a longer hospital stay. On an average C-section mothers need to stay for 3 to 4 days in the hospital after the surgery.
- The recovery period of c section birth is longer than vaginal birth.
- There is constant pain and discomfort in the abdomen for the initial days since the scar needs time to heal. Make sure to visit a Gynecologist in Islamabad if your scar isn’t healing well.
- Once a woman delivers through C-section she is more likely to deliver all her future babies through c section too.
7starhd Visit Here